Wednesday 4 August 2010

Mental!

There's something very confusing about using menthol shampoo. Every time I open it my first instict is to ply it over my teeth and brush with it.

In other news I won't be posting much over the next few days, essentially because I'm not going to be here. Have an interview tomorrow and then am off to Kent for the weekend, followed by another interview on Wednesday.

That's the last you'll hear from me about applications btw. I'll let you know if I get a job, I'll jet you know if all my applications come to nothing - but nothing more inbetween shall be said.

All to play for, Chris!

1 comment:

Benny said...

I use that Original Source shampoo - the lemon one smells just like sherbet lemons from back in the day. So far i have resisted temptation to taste it, although i really want to.