Sunday 1 November 2009

Back. Newvember

Hey guyz OMG I'm back!!1!

Will keep this brief. Here are my plans for the month

I) Keep Fit
This will be achieved through running three mornings a week, and I shall try my hand (literally) at dumbbells, sit ups and push ups. I will also have more moderate lunches.

II) Learn Italian
May be going to Rome in six weeks. Fortunately we have a book here called "Learn Italian in 3 months." Will just have to do it in half the time.

III) Become a successful 25NL Grinder
This is perhaps even more ambitious than the previous two plans, but I think I'm finally ready. I don't *need* the money, so I'm free to play how I feel best. If this goes well I should be silverstar by the end of the month, though that isn't the aim. The aim is just to play perfect poker.

IV) Write Peru Report
An account of my travels there. This is less urgent than the other two and I don't expect to be finished any time soon.

That's all for now. Have almost recovered from jetlag. Just as well. Tomorrow I am needed to man the phones at the office so will be in at 9.

Toodle-oo!

No comments: