Saturday 22 May 2010

The Grand Coalition

And so it came to pass, that the combined forces of S. Evans, D. Mumby and T. Wales should unite in their blog-writing efforts to produce a blog of all the talents.

Three Men on a Blog

This doesn't mean night night for Royal Fish Tilt Blog, however. In fact, the charecter of this blog will remain exactly the same as it is currently. The frequency of my posts on Three Men on a Blog will depend on a number of factors, though I shall leave all that to instinct right now as things are only just getting started. When I do post something on Three Men on a Blog then I shall link to it from here so that you will not miss out. Of course the chances ar that a lot of the things I publish there will be published here too.

That's about if from me for now. My next blog post here is likely to a continuation of my poker saga, Hand History. Keep your eyes peeled and your cards close to your chest.

No comments: