Monday 1 February 2010

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!

27/01/10 - 5km, 37 minutes (8.1km/hr)
29/01/10 - 6km, 42 minutes (8.6km/hr)
01/02/10 - 6km, 43 minutes (8.4km/hr)

Cardiovascular system had no problems with the 6km run today. Lungs were alright, feet didn't stop. Lower legs got a bit worn out though, which is why I didn't try for 8km. I have to listen to my body when it gets tired. Though it would be nice to post a nice little 8km time (say, 57 minutes) I shall have to wait till I have actually done it. In any case, I run for myself not for my blog readers.

But I'll get there eventually; just keep watching. *WINKS*

Hopefully can run 6km again on Wednesday and Friday, and then 9km on Sunday. This is quite demanding but should be possible, and if I can do this I will be on track with the recommended schedule presented by the Brighton Marathon website.

No point planning too far ahead at the moment though. Although the general idea is to steadily increase how much I run each week (especially my 'long runs', which I shall try to save for Sunday), I must do what my body tells me to do.

Election game is going well; all the ideas are in place now and the donkey work is done. Can't wait for the real thing though. Same can be said for the marathon.

oh btw, HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!!!1

No comments: