Tuesday 2 February 2010

Message from a while ago

Sebastian Evans November 1, 2009 at 12:26am

God people are pathetic.

"Oh, if I could turn back the hands of time I'd say the right thing at the right moment and save this doomed romance, cause I'm just so empty without her."

If *I* could turn back the hands of time I'd bring back medicine, enlightened reasoning, technology, a message of hope. A message of progress. A message of love. A message of sympathy. I'll kill Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Ghengis Khan. I'll change the course of history. I'll return to the present a hero. Every classroom will have my picture on the wall. All will acclaim me as that great man who "against all odds, went to the past, where noone had been before, to make our present world a better place". People will live in eternal bliss and unity. Peace will be declared throughout the universe, and I'll be the one they thank for it. I'll be the big man, the hero. The man of the hour.

And if that doesn't get my ex back I don't know what will.

1 comment:

royalfish said...

for the record, this comment was a parody, and the 'ex' mentioned at the end is merely apocryphal